PACE supports caregivers in several ways:
- PACE Doctors and medical teams specialize in geriatric care which means no one knows your loved-one’s body better than the PACE team.
- The PACE doctor to patient ratio is very low, nurses and doctors will know your loved-one intimately so care is extremely personal.
- Because the PACE team sets all of your loved-one’s medical appointments, there is no need for you to do this. You also do not have to arrange or pay for transportation to multiple medical facilities.
- With the PACE Day Center, you can now take time out from 24 hours a day, 7 days a week care. The PACE team understands that your health is very important, and supports your personal needs.
- With the support of PACE, participants can continue to live in the least restrictive environment, in their home or yours, which helps you to honor your loved-ones wishes.
- PACE team members become family to our participants, your loved-one, and constantly watch for signs of change in your loved-one and can make decisions on health needs quickly to avoid long term problems.
- The PACE team coordinates all of your loved-ones care needs, which, often times, is very complex. They partner with you to ensure that your loved-one has everything they need for a good quality of life.